The Stages Dash M200/L200 and M50/L50 support different course file types so you can use your favorite 3rd party platforms to import courses onto your Stages Dash. The Stages Dash support .FIT, .TCX, and .GPX file types.
The Dash supports course cues contained in .FIT format course files. The Stages Cycling app course builder can also add navigation cues to third-party courses that do not contain cues.
To generate cues for your course file:
- Go to Devices, then select your Stages Dash.
- Select the Courses tab. Search for the course by name or filter by source.
- Tap the name of the course that was created on the third-party platform.
- Select Cue sheet.
- Select Tap to add cues to this course to automatically generate cues for the third-party course.
During your ride, view your course cues in two different ways:
- Turn on navigation cue notifications when riding by selecting Settings > Dash settings > Map and courses > Navigation cues. Choose between overlay or both as options to receive your navigation cues while riding.
- Add a navigation cues page on your Stages Dash by selecting Settings > Dash settings > Automatic pages > Navigation cues.
Not seeing course cues?
To ensure that navigation cues are provided in your course:
- Ensure that the course builder you are using supports navigation cues and that your membership level supports them. Some course builders only export navigation cues for paid members.
- Make sure your course is downloaded as a .FIT file type (.GPX does not support cues).
- Use the Stages Cycling app to transfer your courses, see: How to upload courses from 3rd party connections.