The map regions on your Dash L50 or M50 can be managed on the Stages Link's Dash Manager tab. To make this change, you'll first need to have your Dash paired with your account via Stages Link mobile app. Due to the file size, map regions are not able to be added solely via the mobile app and must be synced via USB.
NOTE: Following Dash FW 2.5.1, Stages Sync is no longer functional for the upload of ride data or device changes. Use the Stages Link mobile app to pair your Dash, make changes, and save ride data.
To update your map regions in the Stages Link app:
- Go to the Stages Link app. If not already connected to the Dash, do so now.
- Open the Device Manager > My Devices > Dash_XXXX.
- Click on the Dash, then select Maps.
- Once clicked, you will be able to individually add maps of the needed states or countries of your choosing.
- Select each state or country at a time and tap Send Email to be emailed a link.
- Go to the email associated with your Stages Link account and open the email, then click the download link (which expires within 24 hrs).
- Plug your Dash into your computer with the provided USB 2.0 cable.
- Copy the file to your Dash.
- Unplug the Dash once the file transfer is complete.
To delete any map files, tap the state or country, then tap Delete from Dash.