The Stages Sync desktop application is a small program designed to run on your desktop computer and automatically upload files from your cycling computer or hard drive. Stages Sync can process
NOTE: Stages Sync is compatible to sync settings for the Stages Dash L10 to the Dash manager on Stages Link. Stages Sync is NOT compatible with the Dash L50, M50, L200, and M200, which use the Stages Cycling app.
Download Stages Sync
Installing Stages Sync
- Ensure you have Java installed on your computer - www.java.com
- Download the installer (link above) and double-click to run it.
- Follow the prompts to install the Stages Sync on your computer
- You can launch Stages Sync at any time from the shortcut in the Start Menu.
- Once downloaded, open the
.dmgfile and drag Stages Sync into your Applications folder.
- You can then launch Stages Sync by double clicking the icon in the Applications folder
- NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO ENABLE INSTALLATIONS FROM UNIDENTIFIED DEVELOPERS, SEE THIS APPLE USER GUIDE ARTICLE: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/open-a-mac-app-from-an-unidentified-developer-mh40616/mac
Stages Sync is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. To change the language, go to Settings > Change Language.
If you are having trouble getting your computer to find your Dash, please check the following:
- The Dash, when plugged in, indicates it is in "USB Mode".
- The cable you are using is not for charging only, which means it can transfer data. Try a cable that you know can transfer files to another device or the cable that came with the Dash.
- There is no ".tpignore" file located anywhere on your Dsh. You need to show hidden files to see this file.
- Restart the Dash.
- Restart the computer.
- Try a different USB port.