The Global Settings section applies to all activity profiles within the Dash. Settings changed here will be sent to your Dash next time you sync the Dash via Stages Sync or the Stages Link app.
- Time Format: The time format can be either 12h based or 24h based.
Units: Dash allows for imperial, metric, or a mix of both units.
- ft/mi/lb – Imperial units for all data fields.
- m/km/kg – Metric units for all data fields.
- m/km/lb – Mixed units uses metric units for distance calculations and imperial units for body weight and temperature
Sleep: When not in a ride, or a ride is paused, the Dash will enter a sleep state after a period of inactivity. Options for sleep time are:
- 5 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Screen:The Dash display colors can be inverted to enhance visibility. Options for viewing are:
- Normal: Black text with gray background
- Inverted: Black background with gray text
.fit Export: With this option enabled, all files will be stored on the device as .fit in the fit files directory on the device.
- Disabled: Saves only the .rde (Stages Ride File).
- Enabled: Saves only the .fit file and deletes .rde (Stages Ride File).