From the Edit Data Fields menu, both the individual data field metrics and the page layout can be updated.
Editing Ride Pages
To access a data field menu:
- Go to: Main Menu > Edit Pages
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll to the page you would like to edit and press the enter button to edit the selected page.
- Use the arrow buttons to scroll to the metric field you would like to update and press the enter button to enter the menu for the selected field.
In order to give the widest possible range of display metrics, items are divided up into categories. Once you've select the correct item to be modified:
- Select a Category from the category list
- Select a Metric
- If applicable:
- Select a Span to set the time duration used for your metric
- Select a Totaling option to apply to your metric, such as an average or maximum value for the selected time period
- From the data field menu, select Field Size.
- This will return to the data page with Height and Width options shown in an overlay message to adjust the field size.
- Select either Height or Width and press enter to toggle through the options for height and width.
- Once you are happy with the field size, select Confirm to save changes and return to the data field menu.
Tip: Start editing the field size from the upper left corner and move across the page from there. Since resizing fields requires shifting other fields on the page, starting in this corner will ensure that previously adjusted fields aren’t affected by field size changes that follow.