Bluetooth and ANT+ Sensors
The Dash can be paired to Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors, including power meters, heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors, as well as smart trainers and other bio-sensors. To pair to a Bluetooth or ANT+ sensor:
- First activate or wake the sensor up.
- Heart rate monitor: Put the sensor on.
- Speed/Cadence sensors: Either move or pass by the corresponding magnet.
- Power meter: Rotate the sensor.
- Go to Main Menu > Activity Sensors > Add Sensor > BLE or ANT Sensors.
- A list of sensors available to the Dash will populate.
- Select a sensor and then choose from the following options:
- Cancel: Cancels selection and sensor will not be added
- Confirm: Adds sensor to the currently selected activity profile.
- Enabled Activities: Adds sensor to all currently enabled activity profiles.
- Add to All: Adds sensor to every activity profile.
Manual Entry (ANT+)
ANT+ sensors have simple ANT+ IDs that can be entered and saved to the Dash without using the search function. If the sensor has a visible ANT+ ID, it can be added directly into the activity sensors list:
- Go to: Main Menu > Activity Sensors > Add Sensors > Manual Entry.
- Select Sensor Type, then use the arrow buttons to select the correct sensor category.
- Press the enter button to confirm selection, then select Confirm.
- Locate the ANT+ ID number on your sensor and enter it into the number field.
- Use the arrow buttons to change the digit and then use the enter button to advance to the next digit.
- Note that if your sensor ID is shorter than the number of fields, it should be preceded by 0s.